SalePilot Digital Marketing builds your small business marketing machine to deliver growth.
Your Powerful Partner in Small Business Marketing
Helping the world’s small businesses grow with handcrafted marketing strategies.
Our Small Business Marketing Services:
SalePilot Digital Marketing is a high-tech SEO agency that puts people first. We deliver best-in-class results for small businesses. It begins with a 360-degree conversation about you. We’ll learn all about your business, your goals, your ideas, and your customers. Then we’ll work together to create a plan that gets the powerful growth results you need.
Small business marketing services are highly customized work. No two digital marketing plans are exactly alike. Yours could include improvements to your website – we’ll get your web design optimized for mobile marketing, and ready for big growth. We can make a plan to improve your SEO, and we’ll design social media marketing, search engine advertising, and reputation management plans. We’ll set up your ideal email drips for customer acquisition, onboarding, and retention. We’ll shore it all up with our conversion rate optimization services to fine-tune every little detail until it just plain works.
At SalePilot Digital Marketing we apply decades of experience and small business marketing best practices to get more leads and more sales out of your web content, PPC, and social media marketing. SalePilot is your secret weapon for getting the results you want. Call us to get started on the path to faster growth.
Smal Business Marketing Agency
There’s no denying it, businesses must market their products or services to even hope to survive. No business, whether big or small, can ever grow to its full potential without an effective marketing strategy.
However, marketing is not what it used to be. Previously, only traditional methods of advertising are used to promote a brand.
Nowadays, the marketing landscape has changed and it’s all about promoting your brand in the online space.
In 2020, the global marketing industry is expected to spend about $1.3 trillion and out of that amount, digital marketing spend is projected to hit $306.
Therefore, if you want to make the most out of your marketing dollars, digital marketing is the way to go – especially for small businesses.
If you a small business owner who’s looking for the best digital agency partner, you need to understand the importance of digital marketing and how an agency can help you achieve your goals.
Ready to connect with the best small business marketing agency? Get in touch with SalePilot.
Small Business Marketing Statistics and Trends
Is it worth investing in a digital marketing plan? Here are some digital marketing statistics and trends that should help you understand the effectiveness of a sound digital marketing plan.
- Only 64% of small businesses have a website. In this day and age, this might be a surprising number but it’s true that many small businesses don’t find it necessary to have a website. Some businesses can function without a website but some are prevented to reach their full potential.
- On a related note, 35% of owners feel that their business is too small to warrant a website. This is problematic for many reasons. However, the biggest issue is the fact that without a website, you can’t publish important pieces of information such as business address and contact details.
- Only 50% of small businesses survive for five years or more. That’s a grim reality that also highlights the importance of an effective digital marketing campaign.
- On the other hand, 92% of business owners believe that having a well-designed website is the best digital marketing strategy. If you don’t have a website, you don’t have a landing page to direct your potential customers. SEO, email marketing, and targeted ads, in general, require a business URL at a minimum.
- 81% of online shoppers will look up a certain product or service before purchasing. This indicates that an overwhelming majority of customers are gaining valuable context through reviews, pricing, and general business information online.
- 60% of customers start their buyer’s journey via search engines. Whether they’re searching for the product or service you offer or they’re doing a general information search, it’s important that you’ve developed brand awareness and honed in on the user’s intent. This is where a solid SEO strategy comes in place.
- Speaking of search engines, did you know that 75% of users never scroll past the first page of the search engine results? Knowing that it should be in your best interest to have your website appear on the first page of search engines like Google. Easier said than done but a reliable marketing agency partner can make it happen.
- 75% of local mobile searches result in offline store visits within 24 hours. This is obviously a good thing for businesses with brick-and-mortar locations. Even better, 30% of those offline visits end with a purchase. Local SEO is the bridge between online searches and in-store visits.
- 41% of in-store buyers prefer to read reviews first before making a purchase. Ideally, you have to ensure that potential customers who are looking up your business like what they see. However, it’s true that you can’t control the online reviews that you receive. In this case, it’s a matter of how you respond to reviews, whether they’re positive or negative.
- With social media being the norm now, 41% of local businesses have leveraged networks like Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram to drive revenue. Most people think that social media is only for generating brand awareness but small business owners can look forward to generating cold, hard cash as well.
- On another note, 74% of customers use social media for guiding their purchasing decisions. Before purchasing a product or service, customers will look up comments and reviews on social media. Furthermore, 60% of repeat customers engage through the brand via social media. These stats indicate the social media isn’t just for acquiring new customers but also to keep existing ones happy.
- 96% of small business owners say that they use social media as part of their marketing strategy. This is hardly surprising considering the massive popularity of social media platforms such as Facebook and Twitter. So if your potential customers will look for your business online, they should be able to find your brand in a social media network, if not all platforms.
- Another social media statistic is that customers spend 40% more on a business that engages them on social media. Also, according to the study, customers tend to demonstrate a stronger emotional commitment to businesses they’ve interacted with via social media.
- Perhaps the shocking small business statistic of all is that 1 in 10 small businesses don’t invest in any type of marketing. These businesses are likely to depend on customer referrals and word-of-mouth to get new customers and survive.
- 65% of small to medium-sized businesses have a pay-per-click (PPC) campaign. PPC is one of the top digital marketing strategies that can provide quick and profitable results.
- In terms of paid search ROI, business owners who spend $1 on PPC make $2 which is a 100% ROI. A well-optimized PPC campaign can give you the results that you want, especially if you choose to work with a digital marketing agency.
What Can a Small Business Marketing Agency Do for Your Brand?
Optimized SEO Campaign
If you’re looking for serious business growth, one of the best strategies that you can use is search engine optimization or SEO. Why is it so effective? Simple! SEO allows you to target potential customers that are more likely to avail of your product or service – a conversion if you will.
A well-optimized SEO campaign will help you reach customers that have an active interest in your company, product, or service. The goal of SEO is to have your website appear on the first page of search engine results such as Google and Bing. If your website ranks high for your targeted keywords, you receive more traffic and qualified leads. SEO shines when it comes to targeting which means that you’ll reach people who are likely more interested in your product or service.
A top-rank digital marketing agency will not only optimize but streamline your SEO campaign as well. This is a key benefit of having an agency partner because SEO isn’t a one-and-done deal but an ongoing process.
Content Creation That Converts
While a nice-looking website is a good thing for any business, it needs more than that to succeed. These days, customers are no longer interested in sites that only look great. Static websites with rarely updated content make visitors never want to come back again. Visitors need a reason to come back to your website, preferably with useful and relevant information that helps them make a buying decision.
This is where good content marketing comes into play.
Creating content isn’t just about making search engines happy (although it tremendously helps). There’s no point in optimizing your search results if you can’t back it strong, relevant content. But then again, most optimization methods revolve around content of some type. The idea is to put out content that your potential buyers can appreciate. After all, it’s the customers who are buying your product or service, not the search engines.
A digital marketing agency can provide top-notch content and will be delivered to online spaces that your potential customers frequent.
Social Media Marketing
If you’re not on social media, there’s a good chance that you’re getting left behind by your competitors. Just take Facebook for example. In 2018, over 18 million small businesses around the world have hopped on to Facebook. And based on statistics, Facebook reaches more than 60% of all internet users in the world.
In terms of reach, it’s hard to go wrong with using social media marketing, especially when it comes to the local market. This type of marketing is highly targeted since social media platforms have massive user bases and data are voluntarily provided. With that amount of information at hand, social networks like Facebook can serve users with highly targeted ads. With such a highly targeted reach, the rate of conversions is higher.
Many business owners are managing their social media marketing accounts on their own which is mostly fine. However, if you want to make the most out of social media’s power, a digital marketing agency like SalePilot will be more than happy to help.
Paid Search Campaign Management
As far as targeted traffic and quick results go, pay per click or PPC is the best digital marketing strategy to use. If you have a website, traffic is the lifeblood of your business. However, it’s not just about getting clicks and visitors, you need qualified leads to turn up a profit. While SEO is one of the most common methods to get targeted traffic, PPC remains the quickest way to reach qualified audiences.
With PPC, you’re not just getting high-quality traffic but almost instantaneous results as well. Basically, you’re targeting users who are already actively searching for your product or service. Serve them with a relevant ad and they’re likely to be pushed to make a buying decision. Once your account has been set up properly, your campaign is ready to launch and can receive clicks and sales on that same day.
However, it’s easy to waste time and money through PPC, especially if you don’t know what you’re doing. With an agency by your side, your PPC campaign can be optimized for success.
Web Design Solutions
As mentioned earlier, a beautiful website isn’t guaranteed to attract and engage visitors. However, superior web design does play a critical role in a small business website. If you have a poorly designed website, there’s a good chance that you’ll scare away a visitor. This is because your site’s appearance is critical to making a good first impression on your visitors.
Also, your website and brand’s credibility comes from web design. When someone finds your website, they want to know that your business is trustworthy and legit. A poorly designed site doesn’t exactly scream professionalism and legitimacy. But good web design isn’t just about aesthetics but you have to make sure that your site loads quickly, easy to navigate, and full of useful content.
If you partner with a digital marketing agency, you’ll have access to a web design team that can provide you with a beautiful and highly-responsive website.
4 Questions to Ask When Hiring a Digital Marketing Agency
Are My Expectations for the Campaign Realistic?
One of the biggest ways to set yourself up for failure is when you have expectations that are beyond realistic. Having goals is never a bad thing but it’s counter-productive if it’s unachievable. This issue can also go both ways when a prospective agency gives lofty promises to attract new clients.
If an agency promises things like the #1 position in Google or dubious ROI results, you should run the other way. A good agency will only outline the things that they can do for your small business and not promise anything until they’ve analyzed your marketing strategies.
Do You Provide Customized Digital Marketing Strategies?
Every business has unique needs so it doesn’t make sense to use a template approach to marketing. Although agencies must have refined methods and techniques to demonstrate repeatable outcomes, they should always formulate strategies that will work best for a certain business.
Once the agency analyzes your goals and current strategies, they should have no problem tailoring a marketing strategy from the ground up. If the agency offers cookie-cutter techniques before even knowing your goals and marketing strategies, stay away.
Do You Have Experience Working With Companies Like Us?
How Will You Measure Success?
When looking for a small business marketing agency, ask all your prospective options about what you can expect for reporting and analytics. What sort of key performance indicators (KPIs) do they track? In the best-case scenario, the ideal agency will measure multiple KPIs. Digital marketing is never considered a cheap investment, so it’s only fair that you want to make the most out of your advertising budget.
Every report should be in-depth, accurate, and meaningful for your company. Good reporting is about ensuring that you get the results that you need from the campaign
What SalePilot Can Do for Your Business?
Have you decided to work with a small business marketing agency? Here’s what you can expect if you choose SalePilot Digital Marketing as your agency.
On-Point Search Optimization
Are you ready to optimize your business website for organic search? Our team of SEO specialists will create custom on-page and off-page strategies to help you find the most qualified audience. SalePilot will provide you an SEO campaign that drives results.
High-Quality Content Creation
Content creation can be tricky because you really don’t want to publish poor content on your website. SalePilot takes out the tedium of content creation with our content marketing services. From blog posts to online guides, SalePilot has got you covered.
Expert PPC Management
SalePilot offers web design services to help your medical website stand out. We know how important first impressions are, so we’ll revamp your website with a design and structure that best represents your brand.
Facebook Ads/Social Media Marketing
At SalePilot, we’ll make the social media platforms work for you. Whether you’re looking to enhance your social media presence or drive targeted leads through Facebook Ads, SalePilot will be more than happy to accommodate your needs.
Functional Web Design
If you value transparency over everything, SalePilot is the agency for you. We like to include our clients every step of the way which is why we see to it that we provide thorough tracking and reporting for the campaigns we run.
Frequently Asked Questions on the Small Business Marketing Agency
A small business marketing agency partners with you to establish and reach your next big business growth milestones through effective, multi-channel marketing. They apply best practices and proven tactics to increase form fills, purchases, click-throughs, and sign-ups across all your web and app properties. That includes your website, app store listings, PPC ads, mobile ads, and other forms of digital marketing like gated content and landing pages.
At SalePilot Digital Marketing, the process begins by conducting a customized study of your business, your goals, your target audience, and your messaging. We’ll figure out how to set up the right audience, platforms, ads, and spend to test, for your approval. Then we’ll begin an experiment. We’ll iterate on those trials. We’ll expand on what’s working, and stop what isn’t working. We’ll never stop watching conversion rate performance, making changes and improvements to increase success. Once your advertising and marketing content is converting successfully, on budget, we keep going. We’ll keep improving, even after your marketing campaigns are performing splendidly.
Conversion rate optimization is the art and science of ensuring your digital marketing channels are paying off at the best possible rates of return. You invest hard-won money to get your website running.
You also pay for SEO planning, content creation, search engine ads, social media marketing, and all kinds of other tactics, just to get more eyes on your digital brand. But all of that investment is meaningless if those site visits and ad clicks don’t turn into new customers or sales leads. CRO is the final piece of the puzzle.
The SalePilot team member assigned to your company will work to understand your voice and brand through the initial discovery phase. At that time, our agents will examine your existing web pages, ads, email marketing campaigns, and other marketing tactics. They’ll also learn your audience, products, style, and tone. Based on that new familiarity with your business, your Cardinal team can create all your social media ad content, website content, PPC ad content, and lead forms for you.
You don’t have to get involved unless you have a strong inclination to do it in-house. However, if you happen to have a knack for copywriting or design, or have your own creative team, we’re more than happy to work with them directly to bring your new campaigns to life.
As a small business marketing agency we pride ourselves on knowing you’re getting an amazing ROI for your marketing dollars. We want you to stick with SalePilot because you’re seeing the results you’ve been looking for, not because you’re locked into a contract. That being said, it does take a few solid months of planning, building, and testing to establish a steady pattern of success across all your channels.
So we ask you to sign an initial six-month contract to set a plan in motion. After we’ve established a reliable strategy, we can work out the terms of our contract month to month or annually. Clients are usually so pleased with our results that they are thrilled to sign annually, but we can work with you where you are.
If your website is not responsive (or mobile-friendly), not SEO-optimized (i.e. invisible to Google), or otherwise not ready for an uptick in traffic and conversions, we’ll help you get on track with those big transformations first. You can sit back and watch us work, or be completely hands-on at every step. Your level of involvement in actual web development is entirely up to your taste and skills. Then the SalePilot team will help with the smaller details. We’ll apply best practices for improving your conversion rates across the website.
Your dedicated agent here at SalePilot will help you set an ideal system to measure conversions, to match your business goals and predicted performance increases. At first we’ll work to optimize your content, timing, and audience targeting.
Then your SalePilot partners will keep improving the conversion funnel until they achieve the numbers you agreed on. Reports will become available each day through custom dashboards. You’ll also receive personal updates from your SalePilot agent, and you’ll know exactly when all that digital marketing work starts to pay off big-time.
Ready to Rise Up on the Internet?
Fill out the form to get started!