Let your target customers enjoy the around-the-clock convenience of purchasing what they need when they need it. Start selling online now! Reach the global market and improve your overall revenue with our eCommerce SEO solutions. Partner with SalePilot and let us take your online store to the next level.
Sustainable eCommerce SEO Goes Mainstream
The line between traditional and digital commerce is blurring. Statistics show that 63 percent of shopping occasions begin online. This means that no matter where customers are making their final purchase — online or in a brick-and-mortar store — their online experience serves as the deciding factor in whether or not they will go with your brand.
Over the years, online shopping has significantly changed the global marketplace. This resulted in numerous physical store closures for traditional retailers. In July 2019 alone, Coresight Research recorded over 7,062 store closures across U.S. retail chains. If the pace continues, you can expect the inevitable fall of suburban malls as prime shopping destinations.
With more people and institutions relying on digital platforms to satisfy their essential needs and requirements, where does your business fit in?
Attract New Customers Through eCommerce SEO
With the introduction of the internet and technological advancements, consumer needs are fast-changing. Customers now prefer the quickest and easiest ways to purchase what they need while maintaining a busy lifestyle. In fact, research shows that an estimated 1.8 billion people worldwide purchase goods through eCommerce services.
Online shopping provides the convenience that traditional stores can only hope to match. This means eCommerce SEO services are quickly becoming a necessity for many retailers and business-to-business (B2B) companies.
Expand Your Market Reach with SalePilot’s SEO for eCommerce
Digital platforms are the norm as businesses turn to eCommerce SEO. In 2019, global eCommerce sales amounted to over 3.5 billion U.S. dollars. With this, eCommerce revenues are expected to reach 6.54 trillion U.S. dollars in the coming years.
In an effort to adapt to consumers’ changing demands and buying behavior, multiple traditional retail stores and large franchises are moving online. Big retail stores, such as Walmart Marketplace, IKEA, and Walgreens Boots Alliance, have followed suit by joining Amazon and eBay. This proves eCommerce SEO is an increasingly lucrative necessity for businesses around the world.
Don’t get left behind in the competition. Invest in SEO for eCommerce today and continue to dominate the global marketplace.
Create a Winning eCommerce SEO Campaign and Turn First-Time Buyers into Repeat Customers
Online sellers who fail to promote and animate their products on their eCommerce site generate a low conversion rate. Double down on your user experience and create a customer-centric eCommerce SEO strategy.
SalePilot Internet Marketing Agency is a venerable eCommerce SEO agency in the United States. We provide eCommerce website marketing solutions aimed at helping businesses supercharge their online campaigns and entice more customers. Partner with us and let us help you bring in more revenue to your online store.
Custom SEO for eCommerce
The global market is a busy and competitive industry. To compete, you need to take a 360-degree approach to business marketing. eCommerce marketing is a profitable way for stores and organizations to tap into their target customers and generate a higher return on investment (ROI). It is one of the fastest methods of building and raising brand awareness. Experts predict that by 2040, around 95 percent of all purchases will be via eCommerce platforms.
Promote your products and services with the help of a trusted eCommerce SEO company. An eCommerce SEO is a holistic approach to improving customer experience and growing your business.
eCommerce SEO for Businesses
Attracting the right customers, nurturing your ideal prospects, and generating targeted traffic — these are just some of the challenges that business owners face in eCommerce SEO. As an established eCommerce SEO Optimization agency, we understand the complexity and demands of the online business landscape. That is why we provide eCommerce solutions tailored to your needs and requirements.
SalePilot implements cross-channel digital marketing strategies to help our business partners achieve their marketing goals. Using proven optimization methods, we’ve helped our eCommerce clients achieve impressive results.
eCommerce SEO Services
Increase Customer Loyalty and Improve Your Conversion Rate
Enhance your search visibility and build your thought leadership brand. SalePilot’s eCommerce search engine optimization (SEO) solutions aim to help your brand punch above its weight and surpass the competition. Our SEO services include keyword research, local SEO, technical optimization, email marketing automation and Google Analytics review.
eCommerce Content Marketing
Improve your brand engagement and rank better on search results. Our eCommerce content marketing strategies focus on building brand awareness and promoting your products more effectively. We create blog posts, product descriptions, social media content and downloadable product guides.
eCommerce PPC Management
Connect your online store with the right customers at the right time using the right platform. Our eCommerce SEO company performs advertising analyses to help you acquire qualified traffic from high-intent buyers. We offer landing page conversion, paid advertising, eCommerce remarketing and ad A/B split testing.
eCommerce Web Design
Our eCommerce website marketing specialists highlight your unique value proposition, simplify navigations and eliminate unnecessary form fields on your site. We find the right balance between text and visuals. In this way, we ensure your eCommerce website provides the best possible user experience.
At SalePilot, we take a 360-degree approach to Shopify search optimization. Our SEO specialists conduct Shopify SEO audits, keyword research, on-page and off-page optimization and backlink analyses. Doing so allows us to implement data-driven SEO strategies and capture your target leads and sales.
Shopify Web Design
Leverage Shopify’s full cloud-based eCommerce platform and customizable themes to showcase your brand’s unique selling proposition (USP). During our initial consultation, our Shopify web designers determine your goals, unique branding and marketing objectives. These practices enable us to lay out unique, clear design ideas for your online store.
Our social media managers work closely with our digital marketing specialists to deliver results-driven eCommerce SEO services. We implement both organic and paid social media marketing strategies to boost your competitive edge. Our team optimizes your social media posts, provides review responses, interacts with your followers and shares valuable content.
Create a profitable Amazon marketing strategy with the help of SalePilot. We optimize your Amazon product pages, implement targeted eCommerce content marketing strategies and promote your products through Amazon Marketing Services (AMS). Let us help you improve your marketing strategies and build consumer trust.
We focus on bringing value and solve business main challenges
When launching a digital marketing campaign, you don’t want just another cookiecutter marketing agency—you want a dedicated partner. This is the kind of client experience we strive to deliver at SalePilot Digital Marketing Agency.
Downtown Arlington | Destination Marketing Web Design
eCommerce, Professional Services
The Downtown Arlington Management Corporation is a private, non-profit community development organization whose purpose is to forge alliances between property owners, business interests, residents and the City of Arlington...
WHO ARE WITH US
Our Amazing Clients
SalePilot’s eCommerce SEO Services
Your One-Stop eCommerce SEO Company
Provide your customers with the convenience of a 24/7 online shopping experience from anywhere across the globe. Our custom eCommerce SEO services are designed to help your brand punch above its weight and dominate the competition. Partner with us and gain the following advantages and more:
- eCommerce SEO experts
- Regular Google Analytics reports
- 100% campaign focus
- Monthly video summary
- Device-responsive site design
- Data-driven processes
Let us help you expand your business’ market reach and convert more prospects into customers. Whether you need Walmart Marketplace optimization solutions, Amazon SEO services, or other eCommerce SEO optimization services, we’ve got you covered! Schedule a call with our eCommerce SEO experts today.
Why eCommerce SEO is Essential for Your Business
eCommerce is here to stay. Leverage online platforms to your advantage and beat the competition by delivering an omnichannel customer experience. Our eCommerce SEO company creates a dynamic and customer-focused eCommerce website marketing strategy to ensure your success.
Through eCommerce digital marketing, you can:
What do our eCommerce SEO services include?
At SalePilot, we aim to provide your business with a complete solution to its problem. That’s why our eCommerce SEO optimization services focus on SEO and CRO, as well as content marketing and web design because these strategies often deliver the best solution to driving website traffic and long-term revenue.
Learn more about how these strategies (and our service deliverables) achieve your goals:
SEO is an online marketing strategy that optimizes your website so you can appear in more relevant search results. Since most people (around 75%) stick to the first page of search results, your store must appear on the first page if you want to get traffic and sales.
With our eCommerce SEO optimizations services, we help your business make that happen.
Our services even come with a page-one guarantee, meaning we guarantee that your business will rank on the first page of Google search results for a specific number of keywords (based on your plan) within the first year. If not, we’ll refund you.
Get more details about some of our eCommerce SEO optimization services’ SEO deliverables now:
- Google Analytics and Google Search Console setup: Your dedicated SalePilot account manager will get your business set up in Google Analytics and Google Search Console if you aren’t already. You’ll retain full ownership of your accounts too.
- Keyword research: Based on your plan, your account manager will research and compile 150 to 600 keywords for your site to target. Your account manager will also conduct a predictive keyword analysis to find the best keywords for your store and products.
- Keyword optimization: You don’t have to worry about optimizing your website with the keywords your account manager compiled. Instead, they’ll take care of it for you, optimizing your site’s meta tags, content, and more.
- Image SEO: From your product images to your blog images, our eCommerce SEO optimization company will take care of optimizing your website’s images. Our image SEO process includes compressing images, so they look great, but don’t slow down your site, and add alt text.
- Product markup: Structured data or product markup can help search engines understand your product pages better, which can lead to better rankings in search results. Your dedicated account manager will ensure your items use product markup so you can earn more sales.
- Robots.txt optimization: Your robots.txt file is invaluable in helping Google crawl and index your site. That’s why we analyze and optimize your robots.txt file so your eCommerce site can use its crawl budget efficiently and get into Google’s search results.
With SalePilot, your eCommerce store gets optimized for SEO completely.
CRO is a core component of SEO, yet many businesses fail to take advantage of CRO. With our eCommerce website optimization services, your company can ensure it uses CRO, which will help you get the most value — and best return — from your site traffic.
As a part of our CRO deliverables, we focus on helping your business increase its conversions. In most cases, your conversions will focus on sales, but they can also target email sign-ups, contact requests, or in-store visits if you also operate a physical location.
Some of our core CRO deliverables include:
- Shopping cart funnel analysis: Your eCommerce store’s shopping cart plays a critical part in driving online orders. That’s why we’ll analyze your shopping cart and look for quick wins based on our more than 20 years of experience in optimizing eCommerce sites.
- Website usability analysis: An easy-to-use site performs better than a clunky one, which is why we evaluate your website’s usability. Based on our findings, we’ll provide a list of recommendations to test or implement, which our development team can do for you if you like.
- Website design analysis: We’ll also investigate your site’s design and look for areas of opportunity. Your dedicated account manager will focus on the sections that offer the best return, like a potential change to a product page, which could apply to all your product pages.
- Website conversion analysis implementation: When it comes to our 360-degree site analysis, you don’t have to worry about making these changes yourself. Our U.S.-based, in-house team of developers can do it for you fast.
If you’re looking to focus on CRO more, we offer dedicated CRO services.
With these services, your business can not only develop and run more CRO tests but also understand user behavior better, which can lead to broad improvements to your site’s product pages and their conversion rates.
Web design and development
Web design and development are paramount to online stores. When you have an attractive, functional, and fast site, your business can rank higher in search results. That benefit leads to others, like generating more online traffic and sales.
At SalePilot, we feature an in-house and U.S.-based design and development team, so you don’t have to worry about bothering your developer or waiting for your developer to have some free time. We’ll take care of the changes for you so that you can start driving results for your business.
A few of the design and development aspects of our eCommerce website optimization services include:
- Web server analysis: Your web server can influence your site’s page speed, which can impact a range of factors, including your search rankings, conversion rates, and more. That’s why we check your web server’s performance and ensure it’s delivering the best for your business.
- Mobile site optimization: If you’re like some e-commerce stores and have a dedicated mobile site separate from your main website, we’ll optimize it for mobile devices and SEO. Long-term, however, we recommend a responsive site because it’s more cost-effective for you.
- Broken link audit and correction: When you have broken links (also called 404 errors), you can hurt your rankings in search results, as well as frustrate shoppers. That’s why we check your website for broken links and fix them.
- Custom 404-page setup: A custom 404 page helps your business take a proactive approach to broken links. This page can keep users on your site by providing a list of your top pages, which can redirect them to where they want to go. That’s why we create and launch one for you.
If you’re looking to do more than optimize your website’s design for SEO, we also offer web design services. With these services, for example, you can relaunch a new design of your site to provide an upgraded user experience that takes your conversion rates to the next level.
Content marketing is another essential part of SEO.
With content marketing, your business produces relevant content for your target audiences, like blog posts and online guides, and uses that content to help audience members discover your company and move from a curious shopper to a thrilled customer.
You also optimize your product pages for search, as well as user questions and concerns.
When you partner with our eCommerce SEO company, we make content marketing easy. You don’t have to worry about brainstorming content, researching keywords, writing guides, or publishing the latest post. We take care of it for you.
For example, our eCommerce SEO services include:
- Product copywriting: Your dedicated account manager will find high-value, descriptive keywords for your products. Then, you can use our team of professional copywriters to produce content for these product pages that describe your product and follow SEO best practices.
- Blog copywriting: Our eCommerce SEO services also include blog copywriting. By learning about your business, audience, and products, we’ll develop blog topics that target not only valuable keywords but also topics your audience wants to learn about today and tomorrow.
- Content promotion: Forget the time-consuming and challenging task of outreach, which builds your backlink profile and improves your rankings in search results. Our in-house team of influencers promotes your content for you, helping you earn valuable mentions online.
- Duplicate content analysis: Search engines like Google see duplicate content as a signal that your site isn’t that helpful. Unfortunately, duplicate content is common, especially when it comes to product listings. That’s why we look for duplicate content on your site and fix it.
- User-generated content strategy: As a part of our content deliverables within our eCommerce website optimization services, we also build a strategy for attracting user-generated content, like online reviews, since reviews can help your business generate more sales.
Like CRO, we also offer dedicated content marketing services if you’re looking to give content a bigger role in your marketing strategy. With content marketing costing 62% less than traditional marketing and generating three times as many leads, it’s a worthwhile strategy for generating long-term revenue.
3 ways eCommerce website SEO helps your online store
Ecommerce website optimization is a necessity for online stores.
Whether you manage your optimization efforts in-house or with the help of our eCommerce SEO company, it’s essential to make strategies like SEO, content marketing, CRO, and web design a part of your store’s overall marketing plan.
When you make time for these strategies, they help your eCommerce store by:
1. Raising your online visibility
Ecommerce stores operate in a competitive, but lucrative market: Online.
More than 75% of U.S. consumers shop online, with 80% of shoppers using the Internet to research products. That’s a lot of people. If your store isn’t optimized for SEO, though, you’re missing your chance to reach your market.
Companies that invest in SEO usually see great results, which makes sense since organic traffic generates over 40% of online revenue. If you can use SEO to increase your rankings in search results, you can capture more qualified traffic and turn it into revenue.
2. Increasing your online conversion rates
A range of factors can affect your online conversion rates, as demonstrated by these findings:
- 90% of users credit video for helping them make a purchase decision
- 89% of users shop with a competitor after a poor user experience on a site
- 70% of users prefer getting to learn about a company through articles versus ads
- 67% of users are more likely to buy from a company with a mobile-friendly site
- 53% of users will leave a page that doesn’t load within three seconds
When your eCommerce store considers these factors, like your page speed, website design, and SEO, you can build a strategy (and a site) that increases your online conversions and helps you get the most value from your website.
It’s a lot to think about and manage, though, which is why many eCommerce stores partner with an eCommerce SEO service provider, like SalePilot. Making our team a part of yours can help you optimize your site and maximize your online conversions.
Just check out this testimonial to see what eCommerce SEO can do to your conversion rates:
3. Improving your marketing ROI
For many businesses, marketing ROI serves as a convenient number for measuring the effectiveness of marketing strategies like SEO, PPC, and CRO. If you want your company’s decision-makers to support your marketing initiatives, you need to deliver a positive ROI.
Investing in eCommerce website optimization can help your business improve not only its marketing ROI but also its process for tracking and measuring marketing ROI. SalePilot, for example, provides all its clients access to MarketingCloudFX, a proprietary platform for tracking and measuring marketing ROI.
For example, with eCommerce SEO optimization services, your company can:
- Increase its visibility in relevant search results through SEO
- Improve its conversion rates through CRO
- Enhance its user experience and website usability through web design
Then, with SalePilot, you can see the performance of these strategies, like SEO and CRO, and their impact on your bottom line. This feature makes it easy for you to demonstrate the value of marketing on your eCommerce store, as well as use that data to improve your overall marketing plan.
Is SalePilot the best eCommerce SEO company for your business?
When it comes to eCommerce website optimization, you want to partner with an agency that works well with your company. At SalePilot, we specialize in helping small-to-midsized businesses (SMBs) use online channels, like search, to generate real, measurable results and long-term revenue.
As your partner, we also provide your company with the following:
- Dedicated account manager for managing and leading your strategy
- The complete marketing team for supporting and implementing your strategy
- Custom strategy for optimizing your eCommerce website
- Custom reporting dashboards for tracking the metrics that matter to your store
- Advanced ROI-tracking software for measuring your marketing campaign’s performance
At SalePilot, we also have a proven track record for helping our clients grow.
Just in the past five years, for example, we’ve helped our clients’ businesses manage more than 11.6 million transactions, generate more than $2.4 billion in revenue, and receive more than 6.3 million leads.
These results are one reason why we maintain an impressive client recommendation score. It’s 488% higher than the nationwide average! If you’re curious to learn why our clients recommend us, check out our testimonials and case studies.
If you think SalePilot is the perfect match for your business, contact us online to learn more about making our eCommerce SEO optimization company your partner.