With increased internet penetration across devices, the future of eCommerce is getting brighter by the hour. Stay on top of your marketing game and build a sustainable source of traffic through eCommerce PPC marketing.
Sustainable eCommerce PPC Goes Mainstream
The line between traditional and digital commerce is blurring. Statistics show that 63 percent of shopping occasions begin online. This means that no matter where customers are making their final purchase — online or in a brick-and-mortar store — their online experience serves as the deciding factor in whether or not they will go with your brand.
Over the years, online shopping has significantly changed the global marketplace. This resulted in numerous physical store closures for traditional retailers. In July 2019 alone, Coresight Research recorded over 7,062 store closures across U.S. retail chains. If the pace continues, you can expect the inevitable fall of suburban malls as prime shopping destinations.
With more people and institutions relying on digital platforms to satisfy their essential needs and requirements, where does your business fit in?
eCommerce is the Present and Future
eCommerce optimization is a growing necessity for entrepreneurs and merchants across the globe. Experts predict that by 2021, there will be more than 2.14 billion digital buyers globally. This is great news for online marketers. But with millions of businesses vying for consumers’ attention, how do you gain a competitive edge?
Simply having a website or social media page is no longer enough to position your brand in front of your target market. You need a holistic online marketing strategy to promote your products and services to the right audience and grow your business.
Boost your brand’s online presence and stay at the top of search results with eCommerce pay-per-click marketing.
Connect Your Brand with the Right Customers through eCommerce PPC Management
Statistics show that 85 percent of consumers conduct online research before making a purchase. What’s more, 75 percent of people never scroll past the first page of search engine results pages (SERPs). This means if your target customers don’t find your brand at the top of SERPs, you are losing significant leads and sales. With the consumers’ increasing demands and changing online behaviors, eCommerce advertising serves as the holy grail of digital marketing.
eCommerce PPC is a valuable marketing channel for startups and large companies looking to boost their revenue. Even if you’re launching your business for the first time, you can still reach out to thousands of prospects on search engines through eCommerce ads.
The Strength of eCommerce PPC Lies in its Convenience
Many businesses choose eCommerce PPC because of its scalability and measurability. It allows you to track which eCommerce ads perform well and make adjustments to ensure optimum results. Several eCommerce advertising platforms, such as Google AdWords, Amazon Advertising and Google Shopping, aim to drive visitors to your site. These PPC channels give you the opportunity to convert page visitors into customers. eCommerce advertising is a great way to generate qualified traffic from high-intent buyers. It allows you to:
- Create brand awareness
- Reach out to your target audience
- Build consumer trust
- Gain new customers through search visibility
- Perform advertising analyses
- Build a positive brand image
- Generate a higher return on investment (ROI)
Create a Winning eCommerce PPC Campaign and Turn First-Time Buyers into Repeat Customers
Online sellers who fail to promote and animate their products on their eCommerce site generate a low conversion rate. Double down on your user experience and create a customer-centric eCommerce PPC strategy.
SalePilot Digital Marketing Agency is a venerable eCommerce PPC agency in the United States. We provide eCommerce website marketing solutions aimed at helping businesses supercharge their online campaigns and entice more customers. Partner with us and let us help you bring in more revenue to your online store.
Custom SEO for eCommerce
The global market is a busy and competitive industry. To compete, you need to take a 360-degree approach to business marketing. eCommerce marketing is a profitable way for stores and organizations to tap into their target customers and generate a higher return on investment (ROI). It is one of the fastest methods of building and raising brand awareness. Experts predict that by 2040, around 95 percent of all purchases will be via eCommerce platforms.
Promote your products and services with the help of a trusted eCommerce PPC company. An eCommerce PPC is a holistic approach to improving customer experience and growing your business.
eCommerce PPC for Businesses
Attracting the right customers, nurturing your ideal prospects, and generating targeted traffic — these are just some of the challenges that business owners face in eCommerce PPC. As an established eCommerce PPC Optimization agency, we understand the complexity and demands of the online business landscape. That is why we provide eCommerce solutions tailored to your needs and requirements.
SalePilot implements cross-channel digital marketing strategies to help our business partners achieve their marketing goals. Using proven optimization methods, we’ve helped our eCommerce clients achieve impressive results.
eCommerce Management Services
Increase Customer Loyalty and Improve Your Conversion Rate
Enhance your search visibility and build your thought leadership brand. SalePilot’s eCommerce search engine optimization (SEO) solutions aim to help your brand punch above its weight and surpass the competition. Our SEO services include keyword research, local SEO, technical optimization, email marketing automation and Google Analytics review.
eCommerce Content Marketing
Improve your brand engagement and rank better on search results. Our eCommerce content marketing strategies focus on building brand awareness and promoting your products more effectively. We create blog posts, product descriptions, social media content and downloadable product guides.
eCommerce PPC Management
Connect your online store with the right customers at the right time using the right platform. Our eCommerce PPC company performs advertising analyses to help you acquire qualified traffic from high-intent buyers. We offer landing page conversion, paid advertising, eCommerce remarketing and ad A/B split testing.
eCommerce Web Design
Our eCommerce website marketing specialists highlight your unique value proposition, simplify navigations and eliminate unnecessary form fields on your site. We find the right balance between text and visuals. In this way, we ensure your eCommerce website provides the best possible user experience.
At SalePilot, we take a 360-degree approach to Shopify search optimization. Our SEO specialists conduct Shopify SEO audits, keyword research, on-page and off-page optimization and backlink analyses. Doing so allows us to implement data-driven SEO strategies and capture your target leads and sales.
Shopify Web Design
Leverage Shopify’s full cloud-based eCommerce platform and customizable themes to showcase your brand’s unique selling proposition (USP). During our initial consultation, our Shopify web designers determine your goals, unique branding and marketing objectives. These practices enable us to lay out unique, clear design ideas for your online store.
Our social media managers work closely with our digital marketing specialists to deliver results-driven eCommerce PPC services. We implement both organic and paid social media marketing strategies to boost your competitive edge. Our team optimizes your social media posts, provides review responses, interacts with your followers and shares valuable content.
Create a profitable Amazon marketing strategy with the help of SalePilot. We optimize your Amazon product pages, implement targeted eCommerce content marketing strategies and promote your products through Amazon Marketing Services (AMS). Let us help you improve your marketing strategies and build consumer trust.
We focus on bringing value and solve business main challenges
When launching a digital marketing campaign, you don’t want just another cookiecutter marketing agency—you want a dedicated partner. This is the kind of client experience we strive to deliver at SalePilot Digital Marketing Agency.
Northline Express – Social Media Marketing Case Study
eCommerce, Professional Services
Project Overview Growing a Social Community in a Niche Market Introduction This brand wanted to increase sales their online store using social media. Solution They chose a custom “Maximize Results” package from SalePilot Internet...
Multiple-Location Orthopedic Practice Group | Digital Marketing Projects
Project Overview SalePilot’s robust lead generation strategy and paid search marketing campaign has helped the client drive phone calls and appointment bookings from high-intent searchers. Our SEO campaign has generated the...
WHO ARE WITH US
Our Amazing Clients
eCommerce PPC Management
SalePilot Digital Marketing Agency is a reputable eCommerce advertising agency in the United States. We help businesses optimize their ads for maximum visibility, traffic and conversions. Our eCommerce ads experts utilize data tracking tools and real-time reporting systems to streamline your PPC campaign. Since 2005, we’ve been helping businesses across the U.S. advance their PPC strategies for their eCommerce business and we can do the same for you. Let us help you acquire traffic that converts.
Schedule a consultation with our eCommerce advertising agency today to find out how we can help you.
SalePilot’s eCommerce PPC Services
Your One-Stop eCommerce PPC Company
Provide your customers with the convenience of a 24/7 online shopping experience from anywhere across the globe. Our custom eCommerce PPC services are designed to help your brand punch above its weight and dominate the competition. Partner with us and gain the following advantages and more:
- eCommerce PPC experts
- Regular Google Analytics reports
- 100% campaign focus
- Monthly video summary
- Device-responsive site design
- Data-driven processes
Let us help you expand your business’ market reach and convert more prospects into customers. Whether you need Walmart Marketplace optimization solutions, Amazon SEO services, or other eCommerce SEO optimization services, we’ve got you covered! Schedule a call with our eCommerce PPC experts today.
Why eCommerce PPC is Essential for Your Business
eCommerce is here to stay. Leverage online platforms to your advantage and beat the competition by delivering an omnichannel customer experience. Our eCommerce PPC company creates a dynamic and customer-focused eCommerce website marketing strategy to ensure your success.
Through eCommerce digital marketing, you can:
What do our eCommerce PPC services include?
At SalePilot, we aim to provide your business with a complete solution to its problem. That’s why our eCommerce PPC optimization services focus on SEO and CRO, as well as content marketing and web design because these strategies often deliver the best solution to driving website traffic and long-term revenue.
Learn more about how these strategies (and our service deliverables) achieve your goals:
SEO is an online marketing strategy that optimizes your website so you can appear in more relevant search results. Since most people (around 75%) stick to the first page of search results, your store must appear on the first page if you want to get traffic and sales.
With our eCommerce PPC optimizations services, we help your business make that happen.
Our services even come with a page-one guarantee, meaning we guarantee that your business will rank on the first page of Google search results for a specific number of keywords (based on your plan) within the first year. If not, we’ll refund you.
Get more details about some of our eCommerce PPC optimization services’ SEO deliverables now:
- Google Analytics and Google Search Console setup: Your dedicated SalePilot account manager will get your business set up in Google Analytics and Google Search Console if you aren’t already. You’ll retain full ownership of your accounts too.
- Keyword research: Based on your plan, your account manager will research and compile 150 to 600 keywords for your site to target. Your account manager will also conduct a predictive keyword analysis to find the best keywords for your store and products.
- Keyword optimization: You don’t have to worry about optimizing your website with the keywords your account manager compiled. Instead, they’ll take care of it for you, optimizing your site’s meta tags, content, and more.
- Image SEO: From your product images to your blog images, our eCommerce PPC optimization company will take care of optimizing your website’s images. Our image SEO process includes compressing images, so they look great, but don’t slow down your site, and add alt text.
- Product markup: Structured data or product markup can help search engines understand your product pages better, which can lead to better rankings in search results. Your dedicated account manager will ensure your items use product markup so you can earn more sales.
- Robots.txt optimization: Your robots.txt file is invaluable in helping Google crawl and index your site. That’s why we analyze and optimize your robots.txt file so your eCommerce site can use its crawl budget efficiently and get into Google’s search results.
With SalePilot, your eCommerce store gets optimized for SEO completely.
CRO is a core component of SEO, yet many businesses fail to take advantage of CRO. With our eCommerce website optimization services, your company can ensure it uses CRO, which will help you get the most value — and best return — from your site traffic.
As a part of our CRO deliverables, we focus on helping your business increase its conversions. In most cases, your conversions will focus on sales, but they can also target email sign-ups, contact requests, or in-store visits if you also operate a physical location.
Some of our core CRO deliverables include:
- Shopping cart funnel analysis: Your eCommerce store’s shopping cart plays a critical part in driving online orders. That’s why we’ll analyze your shopping cart and look for quick wins based on our more than 20 years of experience in optimizing eCommerce sites.
- Website usability analysis: An easy-to-use site performs better than a clunky one, which is why we evaluate your website’s usability. Based on our findings, we’ll provide a list of recommendations to test or implement, which our development team can do for you if you like.
- Website design analysis: We’ll also investigate your site’s design and look for areas of opportunity. Your dedicated account manager will focus on the sections that offer the best return, like a potential change to a product page, which could apply to all your product pages.
- Website conversion analysis implementation: When it comes to our 360-degree site analysis, you don’t have to worry about making these changes yourself. Our U.S.-based, in-house team of developers can do it for you fast.
If you’re looking to focus on CRO more, we offer dedicated CRO services.
With these services, your business can not only develop and run more CRO tests but also understand user behavior better, which can lead to broad improvements to your site’s product pages and their conversion rates.
Web design and development
Web design and development are paramount to online stores. When you have an attractive, functional, and fast site, your business can rank higher in search results. That benefit leads to others, like generating more online traffic and sales.
At SalePilot, we feature an in-house and U.S.-based design and development team, so you don’t have to worry about bothering your developer or waiting for your developer to have some free time. We’ll take care of the changes for you so that you can start driving results for your business.
A few of the design and development aspects of our eCommerce website optimization services include:
- Web server analysis: Your web server can influence your site’s page speed, which can impact a range of factors, including your search rankings, conversion rates, and more. That’s why we check your web server’s performance and ensure it’s delivering the best for your business.
- Mobile site optimization: If you’re like some e-commerce stores and have a dedicated mobile site separate from your main website, we’ll optimize it for mobile devices and SEO. Long-term, however, we recommend a responsive site because it’s more cost-effective for you.
- Broken link audit and correction: When you have broken links (also called 404 errors), you can hurt your rankings in search results, as well as frustrate shoppers. That’s why we check your website for broken links and fix them.
- Custom 404-page setup: A custom 404 page helps your business take a proactive approach to broken links. This page can keep users on your site by providing a list of your top pages, which can redirect them to where they want to go. That’s why we create and launch one for you.
If you’re looking to do more than optimize your website’s design for SEO, we also offer web design services. With these services, for example, you can relaunch a new design of your site to provide an upgraded user experience that takes your conversion rates to the next level.
Content marketing is another essential part of SEO.
With content marketing, your business produces relevant content for your target audiences, like blog posts and online guides, and uses that content to help audience members discover your company and move from a curious shopper to a thrilled customer.
You also optimize your product pages for search, as well as user questions and concerns.
When you partner with our eCommerce PPC company, we make content marketing easy. You don’t have to worry about brainstorming content, researching keywords, writing guides, or publishing the latest post. We take care of it for you.
For example, our eCommerce PPC services include:
- Product copywriting: Your dedicated account manager will find high-value, descriptive keywords for your products. Then, you can use our team of professional copywriters to produce content for these product pages that describe your product and follow SEO best practices.
- Blog copywriting: Our eCommerce PPC services also include blog copywriting. By learning about your business, audience, and products, we’ll develop blog topics that target not only valuable keywords but also topics your audience wants to learn about today and tomorrow.
- Content promotion: Forget the time-consuming and challenging task of outreach, which builds your backlink profile and improves your rankings in search results. Our in-house team of influencers promotes your content for you, helping you earn valuable mentions online.
- Duplicate content analysis: Search engines like Google see duplicate content as a signal that your site isn’t that helpful. Unfortunately, duplicate content is common, especially when it comes to product listings. That’s why we look for duplicate content on your site and fix it.
- User-generated content strategy: As a part of our content deliverables within our eCommerce website optimization services, we also build a strategy for attracting user-generated content, like online reviews, since reviews can help your business generate more sales.
Like CRO, we also offer dedicated content marketing services if you’re looking to give content a bigger role in your marketing strategy. With content marketing costing 62% less than traditional marketing and generating three times as many leads, it’s a worthwhile strategy for generating long-term revenue.
3 ways eCommerce website SEO helps your online store
Ecommerce website optimization is a necessity for online stores.
Whether you manage your optimization efforts in-house or with the help of our eCommerce PPC company, it’s essential to make strategies like SEO, content marketing, CRO, and web design a part of your store’s overall marketing plan.
When you make time for these strategies, they help your eCommerce store by:
1. Raising your online visibility
Ecommerce stores operate in a competitive, but lucrative market: Online.
More than 75% of U.S. consumers shop online, with 80% of shoppers using the Internet to research products. That’s a lot of people. If your store isn’t optimized for SEO, though, you’re missing your chance to reach your market.
Companies that invest in SEO usually see great results, which makes sense since organic traffic generates over 40% of online revenue. If you can use SEO to increase your rankings in search results, you can capture more qualified traffic and turn it into revenue.
2. Increasing your online conversion rates
A range of factors can affect your online conversion rates, as demonstrated by these findings:
- 90% of users credit video for helping them make a purchase decision
- 89% of users shop with a competitor after a poor user experience on a site
- 70% of users prefer getting to learn about a company through articles versus ads
- 67% of users are more likely to buy from a company with a mobile-friendly site
- 53% of users will leave a page that doesn’t load within three seconds
When your eCommerce store considers these factors, like your page speed, website design, and SEO, you can build a strategy (and a site) that increases your online conversions and helps you get the most value from your website.
It’s a lot to think about and manage, though, which is why many eCommerce stores partner with an eCommerce PPC service provider, like SalePilot. Making our team a part of yours can help you optimize your site and maximize your online conversions.
Just check out this testimonial to see what eCommerce PPC can do to your conversion rates:
3. Improving your marketing ROI
For many businesses, marketing ROI serves as a convenient number for measuring the effectiveness of marketing strategies like SEO, PPC, and CRO. If you want your company’s decision-makers to support your marketing initiatives, you need to deliver a positive ROI.
Investing in eCommerce website optimization can help your business improve not only its marketing ROI but also its process for tracking and measuring marketing ROI. SalePilot, for example, provides all its clients access to MarketingCloudFX, a proprietary platform for tracking and measuring marketing ROI.
For example, with eCommerce PPC optimization services, your company can:
- Increase its visibility in relevant search results through SEO
- Improve its conversion rates through CRO
- Enhance its user experience and website usability through web design
Then, with SalePilot, you can see the performance of these strategies, like SEO and CRO, and their impact on your bottom line. This feature makes it easy for you to demonstrate the value of marketing on your eCommerce store, as well as use that data to improve your overall marketing plan.
Is SalePilot the best eCommerce PPC company for your business?
When it comes to eCommerce website optimization, you want to partner with an agency that works well with your company. At SalePilot, we specialize in helping small-to-midsized businesses (SMBs) use online channels, like search, to generate real, measurable results and long-term revenue.
As your partner, we also provide your company with the following:
- Dedicated account manager for managing and leading your strategy
- The complete marketing team for supporting and implementing your strategy
- Custom strategy for optimizing your eCommerce website
- Custom reporting dashboards for tracking the metrics that matter to your store
- Advanced ROI-tracking software for measuring your marketing campaign’s performance
At SalePilot, we also have a proven track record for helping our clients grow.
Just in the past five years, for example, we’ve helped our clients’ businesses manage more than 11.6 million transactions, generate more than $2.4 billion in revenue, and receive more than 6.3 million leads.
These results are one reason why we maintain an impressive client recommendation score. It’s 488% higher than the nationwide average! If you’re curious to learn why our clients recommend us, check out our testimonials and case studies.
If you think SalePilot is the perfect match for your business, contact us online to learn more about making our eCommerce PPC optimization company your partner.